According to the avurvedic hair care tips , your diet and lifestyle are two important factors that plays a major role in deciding your hair health. For example, eating unhealthy diet, lack of physical activities will definitely results in hair related problems such as dandruff, thinning of hair, balding, premature graying of hair etc.
For example: According to the avurvedic hair care tips:
If you are suffering from vata constitution then your hair will be dry, coarse, wiry or frizzy and tend to tangle easily, are prone to dullness, split ends and dandruff. In such condition, doctors recommend to avoid or minimise use of hair styling tools, etc. In case of necessary only use tools from best and popular brands like; for straightening of hairs use flat irons by NuMe because of tourmaline infused ceramic plates and adjustable temperature feature, for hair drying use CHI, and Babyliss Pro for curling irons and wants, etc.
- Hair are light brown.
- Blonde or red.
- Premature aging of hair.
- Thick hair, wavy and shiny.
Ayurvedic hair care tips for Dandruff:
According to the ayurveda dandruff is caused by the vata constitution. Therefore:
- In order to treat your dandruff problem , make a mixture by mixing ½ teaspoon camphor + ½ cup of coconut or neem oil (AZADIRACHTA INDICA).
- Use this mixture before going to bed at night.
- Make a mixture by taking lemon juice and coconut oil (1: 2). Massage into the roots of the hair regularly.
Ayurvedic hair care tips for Hair loss:
There are many factors responsible for loss of hair such as environmental change, aging, diet, stress, etc. In order to treat hair loss problem eat healthy diet full of green leafy vegetables, soya beans, nuts, fresh fruits, milk, yeast, wheat germ, whole grains and do your best to live a stress free life. Here are some tips for treating hair loss:
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil.
- Boil some leaves of neem in water.
- Cool, strain and rinse hair with it.
Ayurvedic hair care tips for Premature graying of hair
Graying of hair is a natural process that happens with increasing age, but if the hair starts graying before the age of 35, it is termed as premature graying that occurs due to the aggravation of Pitta dosha. There are many factors, responsible for causing pitta dosha such as excessive use of alcohol, coffee, tae, fried foods, meat, spicy and acidic foods.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 teaspoon henna powder + 1teaspoon yogurt + 1 teaspoon fenugreek seed powder + 1teaspoon coffee+ @ table spoon mint juice + 2 tablespoon basil juice.
- Apply this resultant paste on you hair and leave it as it is for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Wash you hair with herbal shampoo.
Ayurvedic hair care tips for Itchy scalp
Scalp itching is caused Pitta dosha.
- Make a mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon camphor + !/2 cup coconut oil and massage this oil into the scalp before bed.
Ayurvedic hair care tips for Hair loss, thinning of hair and balding:
- The first ant the most important step of ayurvedic hair care is to make a healthy diet menu and healthy lifestyle habits.
- Try to choose herbal hair care products for your good.
- Amala (embilica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia concinna) are very commonly used herbs for hair care.
- Massage your hair regularly with mustard or coconut hair at least three times in a week.
- Try to avoid constipation.
- Exercise regularly.
- A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth.
- The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.
- Washing the hair with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week, is very beneficial for your hair.
- A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied in the bald patches. It induces hair growth.
- A paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.
These ayurvedic hair care tips are worth trying and will solve your hair problems